Neytham Holy Cave Adventure Trek
- Gurung Heritage
- Lhari Nimphu Holy cave
- Borong Hotspring
Neytham Holy Cave Adventure Trek
Neytham Holy Cave Adventure trail is a treasure mountain, and you could explore this beautiful hidden paradise. This is an extremely pleasant trek for those who love nature and respect culture. It provides the panoramic view of Mt. Khangchendzonga, Mt. Pandim, Mt. Kabru, and its adjoining ranges.
Arrive at Bagdora Airport/ New Jalpaiguri Railway Station. Receive and drive to Labdang Gurung Heritage village. O/N at Village.
Trek to Lhari Nimphu Holy cave. ( Distance 10 kms/6 hrs/2100m alt). O/N at camp.
Trek Lahri Nimphu to Dhoopi. (Distance 10 kms/5 hrs/3200 m alt) O/N at camp.
Trek Dhoopi to Borong Hotspring. O/N at Borong. (8 kms/4 hrs/1080 m alt.) O/N at camp.
Drive from Borong to Rabangla. O/N at Lodge/ Resort.
Drive from Rabangla to Bagdogra/ New Jalpaiguri railway station for onward journey.
- All meals during the trek
- Tented Accommodations during the trek
- English speaking guides
- Cook, kitchen assistant, porter, yak and horses to carry baggage
- Dining tent, sleeping bag, kitchen tent, toilet tent
- All trekking permits and park entrance fees
- Commodities like hot bag, gas lamps, utensils, chair-table and mattress
- Sleeping Bag
MaaShree Travel will provide one,but for hygiene proposes if u have one you can bring along after consultation.
- Sleeping Mattress
Super travel will provide.
- Trekking Shoe
Carry high end trekking shoes is must.Trekking shoes with complete ankle support is advisible.
- Rucksack/Back Pack
Must, Between 35 to 50 Litre
- Rucksack cover (Waterproof)
Good to have for protection from rain/dust/stain etc.
- Daypack/Knap sack
Optional ( Can carry along with you with water bottle, food, camera and wind/water proof etc) if you want to offload your Rucksack in permitable routes.
- Trail Runners / Boots
- Waterproof pants
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- Avoid roaming during the nights.
- The tour takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Pay heed to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
- Follow instructions given by Trek Leader for safe and pleasant trekking experience.
- Avoid splitting from group as it can be problematic.
You can confirm your booking in our tour by paying a deposit of Rs 10,000/- Per Person.The balance payment shall be paid 15 days prior to the departure of the tour.Balance payment by Cheque will be excepted 15 days prior to the departure of the tour.If any body fails to the balance amount before 15 days, he shall be deemed as cancelled, and the deposit shall not be refunded.If we cancel the tour from the our part, due to insufficient number of passenger or any other reason then we shall refund the full amount of the tour, hence we will not be responsible for the cancellation charges applicable for train/air tickets.But if we are forced to cancel the tour due to the natural calamities like flood, riots, bandhs, strikes etc.then we shall refund the tour cost after deducting 10% as our service charge for making the necessary arrangements for your tour. Rules and Regulations are different for Special Group/Group Bookings. If the passenger wants to cancel the tour he shall have to make a written application to our office, and we shall refund the tour cost after deducating Cancellation charges as under :